Enjoy this great Fondue Pot Recipe
1. Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic. Discard.
2. In a pan, heat the wine until simmering.
3. Add in the lemon juice and mix well.
4. Add cheese and continue to stir until cheese has melted
5. Add rest of ingredients and mix
6. Transfer cheese to fondue pot
Fondue Pot Recipe
1/2 lb Emnenthaler Cheese (shredded)
1/2 lb Gruyeye (shredded)
1 clove Garlic
2 cups Dry White Wine
1 tbs Lemon Juice
2 tbs Flour
3 tbs Kirsch
1/4 tsp White Pepper
Nutmeg and/or Paprika to taste
Copyright 2012 Fondue Pot Recipe. All Right Reserved