Enjoy this great Cheese Fondue Recipe
- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic
- In a pan, mix together the wine and lemon juice on medium heat.
- Add in the cheese stirring while melting the cheese.
- Once the cheese has melted, mix in the brandy, mustard, and nutmeg
- Transfer cheese mixture into fondue pot
Cheese Fondue Recipe
1/2 pound imported Swiss cheese, shredded
1/2 pound Gruyere cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon cherry brandy, such as kirsch
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Copyright 2011 Cheese Fondue Recipe . All Right Reserved