Enjoy this great Best Fondue Recipe
- In a pan, add the wine and bring to a boil
- In a different pan, melt the butter on medium heat. Mix in the flour, stirring to avoid any burning
- Add the wine to the butter mixture
- Add in the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a fondue pot and serve.
Best Fondue Recipe
1 cup white wine
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
7 ounces Gruyere cheese, cubed
7 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
7 ounces Emmentaler cheese, cubed
Copyright 2011 Best Fondue Recipe . All Right Reserved